Friday, July 31, 2009

Any good fish names?? I need names for two fish and two snails.any ideas?


Answers:
well for a goldfish.goldy!! And for an angelfish...halo!!
The fish can be named Jaws, and Jaws the revenge..the snails, lickidy split.and speedy
good names come from the heart.
anyway, here are some ideas
fish:
speedy
star
angel
shadow
snails:
basil
gary
lilly
I like sebastian and nemo for the fish even though sebastian was a crab. And the snails. And for the snails. Marathon and Nike. hahahah!
you should name it
George W. Bush
and George Bush Senior
Fernando
Periwinkle
Huburt
Gloria
eddie
steve
nemo
lola
Fish: Bubbles, Sunshine
Snails: Lilly, Speed
I named my fish after celebrities/movie characters. I have Mooby the Golden Fishie, "The Twins" aka Dante and Randall, and Chico the catfish. I also used to have a beta named Triton after "The Little Mermaid."
I also have a platy named Rosalina (Rosie for short).
name your fish blubber