Thursday, July 30, 2009

Angelfish- I feed my angelfish from my hand but I'm not sure if this will hurt it-please help. Thanks?

I ahve two angelfish whom I got used to for a really long time about almost a year and they are very cute, so one day I tried to feed them from my hands and they ate the food, I'm not sure if this would hurt them or not-please help I do not want to keep on hurting my angelfish. Thank you. : )
Answers:
Physically, your Fish won't be harmed if you feed them be hand, but they might become dependent on you to feed them by hand. If you plan to go to a vacation anytime in the near future I would recommend not feeding them by hand, because they might not search for the vacation feeder you leave behind for them, plus its more enjoying to watch them scramble around for food.
Hope I Helped!
No feeding your angelfish by hand will not hurt them.
i dont see how it will hurt them
unless your shoving the food at them
but just make sure as they get bigger and older that you have alot of space for them and make sure they dont attack each other during feeding
No, it's absolutely fine, as long as you don't have dirty hands

Hope that helps
Good luck

EB