Monday, May 24, 2010

Betta Names?

I don't know what to call my Betta shes a female and is pink
Pic:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/l...
I went to Petnamesworld.com and i found Alagua which in Native American means Sugar-Gum Tree. But i just like the way it sounds i can't imagine someone asking me what my fish is called and saying Alagua, then having then ask , " what's that mean?" .. "sugar-gum tree." LOL any ideas?
Answers:
Bubble Gum
Aphrodite (the Greek Goddess of Love and Beauty)
Cupid
Valentine
Raspberry
Ms. Wigglesworth
Nosoop4u
rainbow,rose,bubble gum,eraser
I named mine Tiki Tiki because it looked so tropical
haha i named my betta "Turtle" =]
Carnation, Adara, Claire, Dulcie.
But Selina is my favorite.
my females name was Larry, my males Stanley
how about something that seems right to you, it means alot more when you pick it out. Its special, you know? Or if you cant hink of anything just think of any names that remind you of her. I named mine neptune because its so blue and turqoise. however if you must just name her pearl or rosy
Rose or Barkley. Those would be my names for you betta. Its totally up to you though. Pick a name that you like.
Ruby
Princess
Pinky
Pokey
Smiley
if you want a name that a lot of people wont have then
Fung shui my betta has that name
Haromony
Peace
loila