Monday, May 24, 2010

Betta for Sale?

Hi, I'm a begginer betta breeder and was wondering if any one has bettas for sale
Answers:
Ditto to John e. If you want to breed the best Bettas out there you should join the International Betta Congress and purchase from other members. Here's a link tot e membership page of their website:
http://www.ibcbettas.org/join_us.htm...
MM
if your interested in breeding bettas then getting quality breeders is the key. try and select a certain color or pattern you want to specialize in and check with the international betta congress as to local fish clubs with congress members
You can get betta's for a couple of dollars at your local pet store. However, you can get special betta's from specialty breeders. This will cost more, though. But usually the betta's are a little better quality.
All my betta's are from the petstore, and they are healthy! I suggest the pet store, but thats my opion.
I hope I was helpful!
FishieFin 鈾?
I know of some websites where you can get breeding pairs. www.bettatalk.com and http://www.bluebettausa.com. Also try aquabid.com. The 'betta talk' website looks to be great as she has a high success rate and proven breeders. Good luck!