Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are endler fish good community fish?

i have already in my tank platty's, neons, glowlights, angel fish, gold ram, columbian tetra and rainbow fish
Answers:
Endlers livebearers are either guppies, or a very close relative of the guppy, scientists haven't quite decided that yet. Either way, they are an excellent community fish and should do great in your tank.
MM
Endlers are good community fish if nothing in the tank is large enough to eat them.
Angels, Rams, Columbian tetras %26 some rainbows all grow large enough to eat adult male Endlers.
Endlers are related to the Guppy, they are peaceful (I had some) they are live-bearers and breed like the clappers, so hope you have plenty of space. Very nice fish though, good luck.
Is this endler a type of eel..it must be a new fish because I cant find it. All I can say that if it doesn't look or behave aggressive it will be all right with the others.
Oh, I love my endlers! They make great community tank fish, if in the right community. Unfortunately your angels would probably eat them! That is the reason I never added angels to my tank (despite my husband begging me to).
yes they are good community fish if kept with fish too small to eat them. your angels will eat them as soon as they are large enough
I bought a trio of endlers then asked for 2 angel fishes and they said they would eat my endlers as they drow quite large so i wouldn't put them in but the are very peacfull fish.